In this video tutorial I show you how to make white chocolate ganache which I use to pipe on to cakes or fill macarons. You can also use this ganache for anything you need to make ganache. You can even use it to fill cakes and to crumb coat cakes.
After crumb coating cakes you can use the ganache to make drip cakes with ganache covering. You can use the ganache before it is whipped to drip on to cakes. You can watch this tutorial I did showing how to cover a cake with ganache and how to drip a cake with ganache.
- 300 ml hot double cream
- 300 grams white chocolate
- Break the chocolate into pieces and put to one side.
- Heat up some double cream until very hot, not boiling, pour it into a bowl.
- Add the chocolate into the bowl and cover with clingfilm and leave it for a few minutes
- Remove the clingfilm and then stir the mixture until nice and smooth.
- Leave it to cool and then whip it until nice and thick
- Fit a nozzle in a piping bag and then add the whipped white chocolate ganache into it.
- Pipe the white chocolate ganache onto cupcakes or fill macarons.