Oreo cupcakes taste amazing, in this video tutorial I am going to share with you this Oreo cupcakes recipe. It is quick and simple to make and they taste great. This recipe is fluffy and moist and simple to make. Oreos are a type of sandwiched cookies and are available in various flavours.
(Makes about 17 cupcakes depending how much mix you put in your cupcakes)
- 150g softened unsalted butter
- 50ml vegetable oil
- 225g self-raising flour
- 150g golden caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- crushed Oreos
- 200g eggs (about 3 large eggs), at room temperature.
- Pre-heat oven to 175 Celsius. Line you cupcake trays and put to one side.
- Put butter and oil and bowl and whisk together until it is creamy.
- Add in the sugar and whisk together then add in the eggs one at a time and mix
- Add in the flour and crushed Oreos and mix together
- Divide the mixture between the prepared cupcake trays and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until nice and golden brown.
- Test with a toothpick and if it comes out clean they are ready.
- You can decorate with some Swiss meringue buttercream or cream cheese frosting and some crushed Oreos.