Make chocolate ganache truffles with leftover ganache
In this video I show you how to make chocolate ganache truffles with leftover ganache. Sometimes you have leftover ganache and do not know what to do with it and these truffles are great way of using it up. They are quick and simple to make and taste delicious.
You can pack these chocolate ganache truffles in some cellophane of gift boxes and tie with a ribbon to make a lovely homemade gift.
If you do not have any leftover ganache you can make some ganache using this method but half the recipe if you do not want to make a lot. How to make dark chocolate ganache.
- Leftover chocolate ganache (milk chocolate, white chocolate or dark chocolate will do). You can even mix the ganache to make a marble effect ganache, if you have different colour ganaches leftover.
- Dessicated coconut or coconut flour
- Cocoa powder
- Any other sprinkle
- Put your cocoa powder, dessicated coconut and sprinkles in three separate bowls
- Scoop, with a spoon, some of the chocolate ganache into your hands and roll into a ball. (If your ganache is too hard soften it for a few seconds in the microwave or in a bowl over a pot of boiling water)
- Roll the chocolate ganache balls into the cocoa powder or sprinkles of your choice and put on a plate. Repeat until all is used up.
- If you are going to give them away you can pack them and store them at room temperature if it is not extremely hot.
That’s it, nice, quick and delicious