Gooey Oreo Brownies Recipe UK
In this video I will be sharing with you the this gooey chocolate Oreo brownies recipe. It is quick and simple to make and they taste amazing.
Oreo biscuits are a type of sandwich biscuit and it can come in lots of different flavours including mint and strawberry. For this recipe I used the ‘original’ ones but you can use any Oreo flavour of your choice.
- 226 grams unsalted butter
- 150 grams dark chocolate
- 25 grams cocoa powder
- 400 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 large eggs
- 160 grams plain flour
- some Oreo biscuits
- Preheat your oven to 150 Celsius
- Grease and line a tray bake (about 12 inch by 9 inch) and put to one side
- In a bowl add the unsalted butter and chocolate and melt them over a pot of boiling water.
- When melted add the cocoa powder and stir
- Then add the sugar and vanilla and stir
- Add in the eggs one at a time and whisk together
- Add in your flour and stir and then finally add in the chocolate chips if using
- Put the mixture in the prepared cake tin and break some of the Oreos and place on top of the brownies mixture. Push the Oreo biscuits gently into the brownie batter.
- Bake in the oven for about 35-40 minutes
- Test with a toothpick, a bit of mixture should show on the stick
- Leave them to cool for a few minutes and then cut them into pieces and serve while warm or leave to cool completelu
- You can serve the brownies warm with ice cream