Eggless double chocolate chip cookies
Nothing beats a warm gooey cookie fresh from the oven. These eggless double chocolate chip cookies taste great and are simple to make. The eggless cookie dough recipe also tastes great on its own.
- 115 grams butter
- 58 grams light muscovado sugar
- 58 grams caster sugar
- 1 tablespoon golden syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 155g self-raising flour
- 20 grams cocoa powder
- 200 grams chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 175°C (350°F)
- Get two baking sheets ready (If you only have one, you can bake this chocolate chip cookie recipe in batches)
- Put the butter and sugars into a bowl and beat well with a wooden spoon until light and ‘fluffy’. You can use an electric whisk if you want
- Add in the vanilla extract and golden syrup.
- Add the flour and cocoa powder and mix until almost combined and then add the chocolate chips and mix until fully combined
- Using your hands shape the dough into balls about 33-35grams each and place on baking sheets and leave a lot of space between them because they spread when baked.
- Bake for about 10-12 mins minutes until they are spread.
- Remove from the oven and let the chocolate chip cookies cool for about 5 minutes on the baking sheets and transfer to cooling rack to cool completely or eat them when warm.